Friday, 27 January 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Hello lovely people!!!
Imagine our delight when we found out that we had been awarded the 'Liebster Blog' award! The award was given to us by both the lovely Kashi at Kashi's Corner and Nicole at Nicole and the Bee.
 'According to Matt...' is one of our favourite passions. We love nothing better than to spend time working on our blog. It's a chance for us to share our joy of crafting, picture taking and our everyday shenanigans! So getting this cute little award means a great deal! It's very rewarding to know that other people are interested in sharing our passion for all things crafty!

The rules for the 'Liebster Blog' award are pretty simple and a great way of networking through the blog world. You must mention and link of the blog that gave it to you. You then have to pick 5 blogs of your choice to pass it on to (they have to have under 200 followers). Share a link to your chosen blogs. Then finally, display the "Liebster button" on your blog. Simple enough :-)
We love to have a wonder through bloggy land. There are so many different blogs that we both love to read and be inspired by. These are our final 5 blogs that we love to visit!


Teresa Kasners blog : I love Teresa's Blog, she always has gorgeous pictures and her blog is always a joy to read. Take a look and be inspired by Teresa's beautiful homely blog and gorgeous projects! 
The Vintage Knitter : A delightful blog that shares a love for knitting and a passion for all things vintage! Whats not to like? :-)
Arctic Strawberries : Absolutely gorgeous projects and stunning photographs!!! We're not sure if this blog had under 200 followers but we took a chance on it anyway! Dennis has found A LOT of inspiration from all of the lovely work on this blog.
Nicole and the Bee : A scrumptious feast for the eyes!!! Lovely pictures and projects! There is always heaps of inspiration seeping from each post!! 
Rainbow Bunting : We love this blog quite simply because it is so very bright and sunny! Lots of fun projects and cheery colours!!!

There really are so many lovely blogs to be discovered! If you haven't payed a visit to these fabulous blogs we both recommend that you pop by for a visit and be inspired!!

and Dennis xxx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, your blog is a joy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have been lucky enough to get two Blog Awards this week, I would like to nominate you for 'The Versatile Blogger' Award. See more in this post here:http://inthesky1.blogspot.com/2012/01/birthday-bloggie-and-blog-awards-yeah.html
    I hope you have fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! Thanks alot for the award. I'm sorry to say that my blog is award free, but I really appreciate your thoughts. I'm so delighted that I've found you through this blog. I've been checking out Dennis' blog from time to time to see if something new came up. I'll write something nice about you guys during he next week, okay?

    Hugs :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Matt & Dennis! I was very surprised and pleased to see you nominated me for this award! I am also like Inga, after participating in a handful of awards I have decided not to do them anymore, but I was still very honored and happy with the nice things you said about my blog. I am going to add your link to my favorite blogs tomorrow and mention how proud I am of you both. I consider you friends of mine. :-) ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this!! :) I am back in blogland after a break and this is so very welcoming!!Thank youuu!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!