Thursday, 9 June 2011

Week off from work

This week I have been on vacation from work. It's been one of the first times I have had a break from work without having planned something to do.

Being from Malmesbury, England and living in Hamburg, Germany I would normally take the opportunity to go back to the UK and visit with friends and family. 
Not this time. This time I have had an extremely lazy week of sleeping in, over eating and working on my hobbies without a care in the world. AAAH BLISS!!! 



Now one of the things you need to know about me is that when I have free time on my hands i MUST fill it with something to do. 

Normally this comes down to having a little project to occupy me at home. 
Do you see where I'm going with this? Yep, I'm going to share my projects with you....

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Matt.. did you draw these too? You're really good! I love them, so fun and colorful! Yay~
    Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt, found your blog through the Ravelry website. I love your drawings, there's so much detail in them they are wonderful. Looking forward to seeing your projects. Joanna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matt,

    I know exactly how you feeling about not being able to sit still even when on holiday that you have to have some "project" to do. To the point that I have planned my knitting/crotchet projects I shall be taking when going to Turkey for two weeks with my wife and our son.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!