Tuesday 31 March 2015

My Week In Pictures

Hello Lovelies!
How are you all doing? 
I'm back to work today and settling back into my normal routine after a rather splendid time visiting Dennis. 
It was a much needed vacation for me and a chance for me to spend some time with Dennis. I miss him terribly when he's away working on the ship, so I jump at the chance to go and visit him.
It was a week of exploring ports, seeing Dennis perform in his shows and indulging in some me time. I managed to read three books in a week!! Thats almost unheard of for me :-)

I've taken so many pictures this week. I wish I could share them all, but that would be one hell of a post and no doubt a tad boring for each of you. 
So I've picked a selection, taken throughout my week as I stopped off in Madeira, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Tenerife and La Palma. Mainly nature shots, but I thought you'd enjoy the vibrancy and texture.


I'm rather pleased with the pictures, because of their beauty and because of the memories they stir up.
A lovely time. I'm feeling very grateful!

This post has moved!
You can read an updated and revised version on our new blog.

Click here to read this post in full at it's new home!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures.

    Now, what cruise line is it? We are planning a Med. Cruise next year and am open to suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell WOW, thank you for beautiful and lovely pictures, have a good time, greetings from Warsaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo's, so arty looking - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures! thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, looks like you had a great trip. I've got a similar photo of a Bird of Paradise, a really beautiful plant isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics.....I am from Lanzarote hahaha I hope you really enjoyed your trip around Canary Islands. By the way....great crocheter ( sorry my English isn't as well as I' d like it to be, trying to improve )

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauw, that picture (5th) of the purple flower is just mesmerizing!!! Couldn't stop watching, so beautifull (as is the rest). So why not one more blog with some pictures? I wouldn't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pics Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que hermosura de fotos!! eres muy afortunado!! en poder visitar tan bellos paisajes!!
    felicidades!!

    ReplyDelete